Creating New User With Authorizations

I want to create new user for SAP module. I am having user id as sap* (someone has said that this is super user id); when I login with this id and go to IMG for configurations. A message is displayed that I am not authorised to change the details with sap* user.

What is the procedure for creating new user which have all features define under SAP* user and which could allow me to make the configruations.

Creating new user with superuser authorizations.

1. Goto SU01 --
username : sapuser
|-->Create.

2. In default settings, give
:Mr
first name : sap
lastname : user

3. Goto next tab,
give initial password :1234
repeat password : 1234

4. Goto profiles.
type- sap_all (say enter)
sap_new (say enter)
Then save....
See the message in status bar, (user created successfully)

5. Login with the new user. change the password. now this user contains all superuser authorizations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Content